We are seeking a hands-on, Community Marketing individual to cultivate and grow the passionate Magic Poser community. This is a paid full-time position, although we are open to part-time contractors too if there’s a great fit.
You will be working with a team of exceptional developers and marketers with experience at top companies and universities such as Google, Stanford and MIT, and you will be our brand ambassador in front of a user base that spreads across the whole world.
If you are passionate about art/anime/computer graphics, or you feel you're full of creative ideas inside you, then you will enjoy our culture and our users a lot! We have a vibrant community filled with artists, hobbyists, photographers, film directors and animators! Apply today for the community manager role and you won't regret.
- Curate content of all types (text, graphics, videos) to communicate latest software updates and news through our social media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Weibo, etc.) by collaborating with development/design/marketing team.
- Interact daily with our users and listen to their opinions and
about our app. Identify trends and communicate with other teams that help shape product & marketing strategy.
- Select artwork from users to feature on our page, and organize other
events to engage our community, such as running live stories on
- Reach out to new users and influencers on social media to expand
our brand visibility.
- Moderate content on our own social sharing platform “PoseCloud”.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience interacting with large communities on a daily basis on any of the major social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube.
- Strong communications skills and passionate about people. Positive,
kind and warm-hearted individuals who go out of their way to help and
listen to our users.
- Fluent in English. MUST speak either Japanese or Chinese.
- MUST be passionate about anime/video game/computer graphics and
can identify with our user base.
How to apply
It is required that you submit a resume to Gamasutra or to firstname.lastname@example.org. The resume should contain your experience interacting with online communities. Last but not least, please tell us what is your favorite anime/video game/computer graphics and why you love it!
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.