JOB NUMBER: 1182 | LOCATION: Washington,DC | CLEARANCE/ACCESS LEVEL: NACI
AMDEXis a seasoned high-technology services firm specializing in Program &Portfolio Management, Data Management and Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity &Infrastructure, leveraging experience and trusted talent to solve the federalgovernment's most pressing business and technical challenges. Our staff is afamily of professional individuals who provide services that exceeds our client's'objectives. We value our employees and do all we can to take care ofthem.
Coordinate risk management activities in a large complex stakeholder environment.
* Develop, maintain, and administer the project's Risk and Issue Management Plans in accordance with Department of Health and Human Service processes and procedures.
* Perform life cycle risk management activities including risk identification, risk qualitative and quantitative analysis, risk response planning, and risk monitoring/tracking and risk reporting.
* Maintain a historical record of risk/issue management artifacts for the project.
* Lead strategic planning and execution of risk management activities within the oversight responsibilities of the EPMO.
* 5 years of experience in developing project schedules, including integrated master, schedules on project of $50M or more.
* Knowledge of risk management best practices.
* Bachelor's degree in business management, IT or a related field
* PMP is preferred.
AMDEX Corporation offers a competitive salary package andattractive benefits package.
Group Health Insurance
¨ Dental * Ortho available
Employer Paid Life and Disability Insurance
10 Federal Holidays PTOaccrual with annual cash-out program available
401(k) Plan with company match FlexibleSpending Accounts: Medical, Dependent, Transit
Tuition Reimbursement TrainingAssistance
Visit our careersiteat www.amdexcorp.com/careers.
Website : http://www.amdexcorp.com/
AMDEX has extensive experience in providing a wide range of management and professional services. Federal Agencies depend on the private sector for providing management and professional outsourcing support. AMDEX has the knowledge and past performance to fully provide quality and professional partners in a timely manner and at realistic costs. AMDEX has expertise in the following management and professional service areas.