Community Care Network
Under direction, the Clinical Supervisor assists with overseeing and coordinating the programs and services within the Community Based Services division, supervises assigned division staff and assists with the administration of the family services and school based programs within Community Based Services in the Cleveland office.
1. EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
* A Master degree in Social Work or related field;
* A minimum of five (5) years experience in providing therapeutic, social or program services in case management and/or in-home treatment;
* A minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience; and/or
* An equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
2. CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
* Must have and maintain an LISW or LPCC (preferred) or other relevant, appropriate licensure
* Must have and maintain a valid Ohio Drivers License, appropriate driving record, and appropriate insurance coverage at all times (as required by agency policy and/or insurance carriers).
* Successful completion of all required pre-hire tests and proof of current TB test upon hire
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Other duties may be assigned. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made for qualified individuals to perform the essential duties.
* Provides clinical and administrative supervision to Community Based and School Based Therapists
* Ensures timeliness and reviews for completeness any and all required documents prior to approving
* Regularly provides group supervision and meets weekly or biweekly with individual staff
* Provides ongoing feedback and support, promotes professional behavior
* Holds regular meetings to review monthly reports, updates and review areas needing attention
* Ensures that assigned employees receive orientation, in-service and development training
* Ensures employee compliance with personnel policies and procedures, including agency productivity standards
* Reviews time sheets, authorizes overtime and leave requests for assigned staff
* Participates in evaluating employee performance, coaching and discipline
* Assists with interviewing candidates for positions and recommends for hire
* Ensures effective coordination and exchange of information with staff and other agency programs
* Assists with developing, maintaining and administering the Community-Based Services division
* Assists with evaluating, assessing and planning program goals in conjunction with Associate Director
* Assists with managing referrals of incoming cases and assigning to staff
* Assists with required reporting to external entities
* Assists with ensuring division compliance with agency and/or other regulatory standards and requirements including, but not limited to ODJFS and ODMH Serves as a community resource for schools, local agencies and others interested in the division programs and services
* Carry a client caseload as assigned and needed, with expectations not to exceed 10 hours of billable service per week.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Maintains and/or increases knowledge, skills and abilities
* Attends agency and client-related meetings and/or committees as necessary and/or as assigned
* Participates in and contributes to agency-related professional in-service trainings
* Participates in providing emergency, clinical and consultative on-call services
* Performs other duties as assigned and/or needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES & PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
* Knowledge and support of agency mission, goals, policies and procedures, including ethical professional practice*
* Knowledge of mental health administration including the rules, regulations, functions, procedures and policies impacting the programs and services in the Community Based Services division
* Knowledge of basic administrative principles and practices including personnel, budget and grant administration
* Knowledge of DSM IV diagnosis, diagnostic assessment procedures, crisis intervention theory, group and family theory and group and family dynamics and development
* Knowledge of human development and personality theory, separation, attachment, reunification issues and the grief process
* Knowledge of documentation and productivity responsibilities*
* Knowledge of supervisory methods and techniques
* Working knowledge of community resources related to division clients*
* Ability to maintain professional licensure and good standing within the appropriate profession
* Ability to maintain appropriate and required confidentiality ensuring the integrity of sensitive information (written and/or verbal)
* Ability to identify qualified employees and maintain a positive work environment for employees
* Ability to establish performance standards and improve employee performance with training, coaching and/or discipline
* Ability to organize, prioritize and delegate work and consistently meet deadlines.
* Ability to effectively resolve and/or respond to inquires, complaints and/or conflicts
Ask candidates the following questions:
* How many years of providing therapeutic, case mgt. or in home treatment experience do you have?
* How many years of supervisory experience do you have?
* Do you have the following license or certification: LISW or LPCC?
* Have you completed the following level of education: Masters?
Community Care Network