Data Analytics Specialist
JOB NUMBER: 1184 | LOCATION: WASHINGTON, DC | CLEARANCE/ACCESSLEVEL: NACI
AMDEX is a seasonedhigh-technology services firm specializing in Program & PortfolioManagement, Data Management and Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity &Infrastructure, leveraging experience and trusted talent to solve the federalgovernment's most pressing business and technical challenges. Our staff is afamily of professional individuals who provide services that exceeds ourclient's' objectives.We value our employees and do all we can to takecare of them.
As the Project Requirements Analyst will you ensure the scope and requirements for the project are clearly identified, approved, and documented in accordance with established process and procedures.
* Ensure that the requirements are accessible to the project and provide appropriate traceability for going forward measurement.
* Verify the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) is created for the project and coordinates with the Project Scheduling role to create schedule plans.
* Maintain a baseline of the scope/requirements for the project and participate in analysis to organize and frame potential scope changes for appropriate review and approval.
* Support the change and update of requirements to meet customer requirements.
* 5 years of experience managing requirements for financial systems operated by a Government agency
* Experience using automating tools to manage requirements collection and updates
* Knowledge of Department of Health and Human Services
* Bachelor's degree in business management, IT or a related field.
AMDEXCorporation offers a competitive salary package and attractive benefitspackage.
Group Health Insurance
¨ Dental *Ortho available
Employer Paid Life and DisabilityInsurance
10 Federal Holidays PTOaccrual with annual cash-out program available
401(k) Plan with companymatch FlexibleSpending Accounts: Medical, Dependent, Transit
Tuition Reimbursement TrainingAssistance
Visit our careersite at www.amdexcorp.com/careers
Website : http://www.amdexcorp.com/
AMDEX has extensive experience in providing a wide range of management and professional services. Federal Agencies depend on the private sector for providing management and professional outsourcing support. AMDEX has the knowledge and past performance to fully provide quality and professional partners in a timely manner and at realistic costs. AMDEX has expertise in the following management and professional service areas.