Cal-Am Properties, Inc.
* Assists with administering and maintaining all phases of community operations to include personnel functions, leasing community maintenance, monitoring market conditions, budget control, advertising and resident relations.
* Proactively identifies and addresses issues.
* Trains employees on different subject matters.
* Provides staff with direction, guidance and tools to for performing well.
* Performs variety of tasks in calm and controlled manner.
* Takes initiative to research and complete projects.
* Provides clear and concise instructions for effective management of on-site staff.
* Performs duties to attain the highest levels of resident service.
* Responds promptly to employees/customers needs and concerns.
* Determines needs of customers while being pleasant, cheerful and tactful.
* Performs variety of duties associated with payroll/financial reporting and monitoring.
* Ensures payments of invoices are processed on a timely basis.
* Ensures completion of various daily, weekly and monthly reports in timely and accurate manner.
* Performs variety of duties associated with leasing/marketing and community functions.
* Supports overall marketing efforts and offers input and suggestions in regards to promotions, advertisements, etc.
* Analyzes and monitors community market conditions to anticipate market changes or trends that could affect the profitability of the community.
* Monitors closing rations of leasing associates to ensure requirements are met and provides additional training as necessary.
* Supervises the planning and implementation of, and attends and monitors, various community recreational and social activities.
* Ensures staff is implementing resident retention and renewal programs.
* Assists with supervising and ensuring collection of all rent and other Community income.
* Inspects Community common areas, models and vacant units on a regular basis and completes the community inspection report.
* Reviews resident applications.
* Understands and complies with state landlord-tenant law and Fair Housing laws and standards.
* Monitors maintenance activities to ensure resident requests and preventative maintenance programs are being performed according to company standards.
* Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
* Assists with planning social events for residents.
* *The Company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
$22.00 hourly, medical/dental options, 2 weeks paid vacation, 1 week sick time, 2 personal days, standard holidays along with an additional floating holiday to be used at your discretion.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Cal-Am Properties, Inc.