Do the best work of your life!
The Sacramento PM/CM Group of URS is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Construction Manager for employment in Northern California. The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an established career in construction management on correctional facilities. Experience working inside operating correctional facilities is desired. URS is proud to provide our employees with exciting, challenging projects.
The Construction Manager will take the lead to manage general contractors on one or more construction projects. Project scheduling, change order negotiation and contract administration experience required.
URS is a leading provider of engineering, construction and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world. The Company offers a broad range of planning, engineering and architectural design, environmental, construction, program and construction management, systems integration, operations and maintenance, management and a wide range of specialized technical services for the U.S. federal government, state and local government agencies, Fortune 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We provide services for transportation, hazardous waste, industrial infrastructure and process, petrochemical, general building, water/wastewater, military facilities and equipment platforms, and defense and security programs.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Business or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 12 years relevant experience
• Experience in construction management of correctional facility projects required
• Experience managing construction inside operating correctional facilities
• Experience in the administration and management of public works construction contracts required
• Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks
• Must obtain negative result on drug screen performed in accordance with URS drug testing policy
• Must have a valid Driver's License
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test
URS Corporation – Infrastructure & Environment