Boise, ID, United States
Manager, Public Interest, Real Estate
Apartment Assistant Community Manager
Greystar, a national apartment management company and industry leader, has a great opportunity for an Apartment Assistant Manager to join our team. Ideal candidates should have one to three years of experience in property management. Should have a general understanding of business principles and be financially savvy. Must also have excellent customer service skills, be able to multi-task and show leadership skills. Extensive knowledge of Yardi or Onesite (based on business need) preferred. We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement. . EOE
To assist the Community Manager in on-site operations, to include the following:
· Assists the Community Manager in creating and maximizing income opportunities through the aggressive management of community operations.
· Makes recommendations to enhance the bottom line performance of the community.
· Ensures adherence to all policies regarding financial responsibilities.
· Administers late and non-sufficient check charges.
· Ensures accuracy and timeliness of bank deposits, and computer data.
· Generates weekly reports.
· Schedules necessary repairs and make-ready activities.
· Supervises all on-site personnel in the absence of Community Manager.
· Pre-processes payment of invoices for Community Manager’s approval.
· Assists with rent collections striving for zero delinquencies each month.
· Assists with community inspections.
· Maintains make-ready process.
· Prepares a monthly financial Delinquency Report.
· Consistently attempts to collect “bad debt prior to being written off.
· Accountable to the Community Manager for the water sub-metering vendor and ensuring vendor is functioning at an optimal capture ratio (if applicable).
· Other duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of business discipline are required.
Website : http://www.greystar.com/
Fortified with a smart business plan and the intent to bring world-class service to the multifamily real estate industry, Greystar has grown from its start in Houston, Texas with 9,000 managed residences to over 400,000 today. Our three lines of business, property management, investment, and development, all enjoy international footprints. Our investment division has grown since inception and currently owns a $13 billion global portfolio. Since 2000, our development division has capitalized the development of 99 multi-family properties containing 28,627 units with a capitalized value of $6.2 billion. When we founded Greystar in 1993, we did it with a clear idea of where the company would be in 5, 10 and even 20 years. Establishing a presence in desirable real estate markets and then staying in those markets with property management experts is one part of the strategy that positioned Greystar for growth. Developing strong investment and development divisions of the company was another part that has allowed us to choose timely real estate projects while riding out the ups and downs of the market. We also realized the importance of spotting trends on an international level, but implementing them at the local level. Finally, we believed partners who have ownership in the business are the best people to oversee each local and regional market. It's an approach that has allowed us to establish and maintain an entrepreneurial spirit that continues to attract high-quality clients, investors and team members to the company. Throughout our history, the best and brightest minds in real estate have joined our team. Bill Maddux, a former COO of Trammell Crow Companies, joined Greystar in 1999 and currently serves as Executive Managing Director. Derek Ramsey came to Greystar in 1997 with an extensive background in corporate finance, and currently serves as Executive Managing Director. Andrew Livingstone joined Greystar in 1999 with an expertise in property management and accounting, and currently oversees Greystar’s real estate operations as Executive Managing Director. Wes Fuller, an established expert in real estate investment and finance, joined Greystar in 2001 and currently serves as Executive Managing Director overseeing Greystar’s investment management division. Scott Wise came to Greystar in 2005 from Trammell Crow Companies with an extensive background in multifamily development and currently oversees Greystar’s development division as Executive Managing Director. Greystar will continue to redefine excellence in multifamily real estate through its unwavering commitment to operational excellence and by investing in the most talented people in the industry. These tenets have allowed us to become one of the largest and most respected companies.