Candidate shall meet one (1) of the following categories of qualifications:
- Masters Degree or higher, in Psychology, chemical dependency or related field, with a practicum in health or human services agency, preferably within a drug and alcohol setting.
- Bachelors Degree with a major in Psychology, chemical dependency or related field, with a one (1) year of clinical experience in health or human services agency, preferably in a drug and alcohol setting.
- Associate Degree with major in Psychology, chemical dependency or related field and two (2) years of clinical experience in health or human services agency, preferably in a drug and alcohol setting.
- Full certification as an addictions counselor by a state-wide certification board, Pennsylvania or other state, or a national certification body.
- Exhibits capacity for developing a therapeutic relationship with patients and their family members.
- Demonstrates familiarity and experience with core case management functions.
- Has knowledge of, and experience in, the facilitation of group process, as well as individual counseling sessions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of patient behavior management techniques.
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to document in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrates consistency in applying agency policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates flexibility.
- Demonstrates good decision making in dealing with safety issues and with aggressive and/or intoxicated patients, if required.
- The ability to work cooperatively as a part of a team.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: a018d8cf*******dadee41e0b******e
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, Acadia Healthcare was established in January 2005 to develop and operate a network of behavioral health facilities across the country. Acadia provides psychiatric and chemical dependency services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, specialty treatment facilities, residential treatment centers, outpatient clinics and therapeutic school-based programs. Acadia Healthcares mission is to create a world-class organization that sets the standard of excellence in the treatment of specialty behavioral health and addiction disorders. Acadias management style and philosophy is one of collaboration and flexibility as we create an energetic and team oriented service delivery system. Our organization values input from employees, physicians, and all strategic alliances. Contact Info
- 1620 Riverside Dr
Kempton, PA 19529
View Company Profile
Dont miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
More Jobs at Acadia-Healthcare
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : http://www.acadiahealthcare.com/
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Acadia Healthcare was established in January 2006 to develop and operate a network of behavioral health centers across the country. Acadia provides premier psychiatric and chemical dependency services to its patients in a variety of settings, including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers and outpatient clinics and therapeutic school based programs.