Sparks, NV, United States
Manager, Public Interest, Real Estate
Apartment Assistant Community Manager
Greystar, a national apartment management company and industry leader, has a great opportunity for an Apartment Assistant Manager to join our team. Ideal candidates should have one to three years of experience in property management. Should have a general understanding of business principles and be financially savvy. Must also have excellent customer service skills, be able to multi-task and show leadership skills. Extensive knowledge of Yardi or Onesite (based on business need) preferred. We offer competitive pay and benefits, as well as opportunity for advancement. . EOE
To assist the Community Manager in on-site operations, to include the following:
· Assists the Community Manager in creating and maximizing income opportunities through the aggressive management of community operations.
· Makes recommendations to enhance the bottom line performance of the community.
· Ensures adherence to all policies regarding financial responsibilities.
· Administers late and non-sufficient check charges.
· Ensures accuracy and timeliness of bank deposits, and computer data.
· Generates weekly reports.
· Schedules necessary repairs and make-ready activities.
· Supervises all on-site personnel in the absence of Community Manager.
· Pre-processes payment of invoices for Community Manager’s approval.
· Assists with rent collections striving for zero delinquencies each month.
· Assists with community inspections.
· Maintains make-ready process.
· Prepares a monthly financial Delinquency Report.
· Consistently attempts to collect “bad debt prior to being written off.
· Accountable to the Community Manager for the water sub-metering vendor and ensuring vendor is functioning at an optimal capture ratio (if applicable).
· Other duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or equivalent and professional knowledge of business discipline are required.
Website : http://www.greystar.com/