Cal-Am Properties, Inc.
Cal-Am Properties, a national leader in Multi-Family Residential Community Management, has an immediate opening for the right person to manage one of our communities!. We offer a very competitive starting salary and benefits package including 401k, health & dental insurance, generous vacation and paid holidays.
We are looking for experienced property managers with a proven track record in family oriented communities. Selected candidate will be energetic, goal oriented. As a member of our team you will be responsible for the financial, physical and social aspects of the community you manage. Under the direction of the Regional Manager your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Hire, train and motivate on-site personnel. Supervise all staff in order to achieve operational goals of the client.
* Maintain the community and common areas in excellent condition and curb appeal including roads, common buildings, amenities and property equipment.
* Prepare and work within an annual budget including variance reporting and plans to achieve client objectives.
* Collect rents aggressively using legal means if necessary. Educate residents on the benefits of paying on time each month. Maintain records of all tenant related and accounting related activities. Interface with the home office regarding payables and receivables. Submit required reports to the corporate office in a timely fashion on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
* Market the community and specific vacancies to target market. Focus on overall strategy to fill vacancies quickly with qualified applicants. Utilize newspapers, internet and other advertising sources creatively to maintain high quantity and quality of traffic to the community. Process applications according to specific guidelines.
* Consistent education and enforcement of all rules and regulations of the community. Report rule violations promptly with plans to correct the violations.
* Perform additional tasks and responsibilities as directed.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Some College or Degree Preferred.
* Minimum 3 years experience as On-Site property Manager
* Proven track record of success in meeting occupancy, delinquency and physical plant goals.
* Demonstrated mastery of Sales, Marketing, Financial and Management skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Experience with Yardi Voyager a plus
* Strong work ethic and a self starter
* Valid drivers license
* Outgoing and pleasant demeanor, willing to go the extra mile and focused on customer satisfaction
* Ability to hire, train and motivate a highly effective team
* Willingness to confront issues in a professional manner and work with others to resolve conflict
* Rounded knowledge of the building trades including plumbing, electric, gas systems, rough and finish construction and landscaping.
* Candidates with project management experience will be considered first.
$50,000 base salary with optional housing included, medical/dental/vision options, 2 weeks of vacation, 1 week of sick time, 2 personal days
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Cal-Am Properties, Inc.